News and Announcements from BumblePuppy Sales
Dec 11 Newsletter
Newsletter for the week of December 11, 2013 (Yes! our weeks start on Wednesday)
Highlights this week: An Auction, An Estate Sale and A Flea Market OH MY!
- Dec 12 Thursday Night Auction
- Doors open at 4:30, Auction starts at 5:30
- Our auction will contain a great mix of items from area estates. We will also have our wall of box lots and more. Please stay tuned for information about our Thursday night auction in December. There are lots of great deals to be had so if you are a bargain hunter, resaler or just like incredible deals this auction is for you!
- 613 Westhill Blvd Appleton, WI More details and times to follow. Wisconsin Registered Auction House 458-53. Bumble Puppy Sales, LLC hires a wisconsin licensed caller for each auction. Caller license and registration information will be posted online and available at the store and auction location during the week of the auction. Bumble Puppy Sales, LLC reserves the right to replace the caller in the event of an illness, emergency, etc. Information presented day of sale takes precedence over printed information.
- Future auction dates at this location: Jan 9, Feb 6, Mar 6, Apr 10. We will more than likely add additional auction dates as we progress. These four auctions will be open at 5:00 for previews and start at 6:00 sharp. We will have reasonably priced food and beverages (nonalcoholic) available. The auctions will last from 6:00 to approximately 10:00.
- TERMS:Cash or Good local Check (I.D. Required to Register), Visa and Master Card All items to be paid for and removed from the hall the day of sale. All Items Sold AS-IS, all sales Final. Not responsible for accidents or items after sold. Nothing to be removed until settled for. Announcements day of sale take precedence over public information and any prior printed material. 10% buyer’s fee applies to all bids along with 5 % Sales tax. 3% Discount for CASH/Check Payments!! Bumble Puppy Sales, LLC Registered Auction company #458-53. Debbie Reinke auctioneer licensed and registered #1016-52
- Why is there a buyer's premium? You will find that we are selling stuff at our auction for SUPER CHEAP prices. The buyer's premium helps ensure we can keep offering items at these great steals. We have to pay to rent a hall, set everything up and have other expenses. The buyer's premium helps us be able to offer you these auctions. Thank you for your consideration.
- Dec 13-14
- Oshkosh Estate Sale
- 1920 Emily Anne Dr. Oshkosh. Fri 9-5, Sat 9-3
Entire contents of house for sale
Push mower, Christmas items, crocks, Roseville, weller, kitchen items, gun cabinet, linens, book shelves, primitive benches, metal items, garden décor, golf ball display cases, golf items, rugs, artwork, fabric/crafts, rolling pin collection, antique furniture, whole garage full of items, fishing stuff, tools and MUCH MORE.
For more info/pics see www.bumblepuppysales.com 920-213-0927
For pictures click here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bumblepuppysales/sets/72157638521108615/
- Dec 14-15 BumblePuppy Winter Flea Market
- Sat 9-4, Sun 10-3
- Vendor space available.
- Huge Junk Sale, A TON of books (literally!) for 25 cents each, Large quarter room area, Large amount of vendors with new stuff, old stuff and everything in between. Wreaths, Christmas presents, crafts, garage sale stuff, collectibles, antiques and more!
- Jan 3-4: Armory Place Oshkosh- nice clean home full of items
- Jan 9- Thursday Night Consignment Auction
- Jan 10-11: Kao Pa Tuk Oshkosh- large lake home filled with treasures. Large mid century toy collection, many still new in package
- Jan 11-12: January Indoor Flea Market
- Jan 17-18: Potential Ripon Sale
Please note the BumblePuppy Store will be closed from Dec 23- Jan 1 for deep cleaning and the holidays. We will reopen on Jan 2. We MAY still be able to accommodate some prescheduled drop offs, deliveries and pickups during this time. Please schedule these in advance.
Other news and announcements:
- Bumble Puppy is hiring. We are looking for on call people which may lead into more hours. We are seeking people with a positive attitude that can lift at least 50 pounds, be on their feet all day and have availability during the weekdays and also possibly some weekends. job responsibilities would include customer service in the store, estate sale set up, store set up, etc. Strong customer service skills are a must. Knowledge of antiques and collectibles pricing a bonus, design and decorating skills also desired. If you are looking for an interesting part time job, this may be for you. Pay $9-$13 an hour depending upon experience. Apply at the store or send letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are looking for bulk buyers for clothing and books. Purchase by the garbage bag for clothes and by the box for books. These are not smelly/yucky items. They are in good condition.
- We could use some boxes and bags. If you have extra bags and boxes laying around and you can bring them to us, we would appreciate it.
- As always, if you refer an estate to us and we end up doing an onsite sale at the house, you will receive a $100 referral bonus! We just need to know who referred the customer to us!
- Cleanouts! Interested in getting a lot of merchandise for a bulk price? We are looking for people to give us a quote on cleaning out estate sale leftovers from some of our estate sales. If you are interested in being on our list, please contact us!
- BumblePuppy received our Auction House license this. We are excited to offer this new sales venue. We are working on our online sales platform as we speak and will soon offer online auctions as well as weeknight and possible other special auctions.
- We are seeking guest bloggers! Do you have a passion for collecting, antiques, decorating, junking, etc! Please let us know. Guest bloggers receive a BumblePuppy coupon as well as recognition on our blog and links back to your own blog, business or page!
GET SOCIAL WITH BUMBLEPUPPY
Did you know you can connect with BumblePuppy online?
We have three facebook accounts:
- General BumblePuppy Facebook page for all announcements: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bumble-Puppy-Estate-Sales/181703875281633
- Flea Market Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Appleton-Indoor-Flea-Market/295038280552971
- Auctions Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bumblepuppyauctions
Our twitter feeds can be accessed at: https://twitter.com/bumblepuppy
If you are interested in reading past newsletters they can be accessed on mailchimp here: http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/home/?u=c714795043305dcb458531697&id=155e72da5b There is also an RSS feed that you can link to your browser or device to get additional access to newsletters if email is not your preferred delivery method!
BumblePuppy uses other social media platforms as well. Did you know we offer a FourSquare discount? Congratulations to Alyssa M. for being our current Mayor. She's checked in two times in sixty days. You can be the mayor if you check in more often! Mayors receive 5% off! Check in with FourSquare to see what the heck this is... https://foursquare.com/v/bumblepuppy-sales/4eb46ed78b81a81f901e9d47
We are on Pinterest too! We have a pretty extensive board dealing with fabulous ways to upcycle and repurpose old things. If you are interested, give it a look! http://www.pinterest.com/bumblepuppy/repurposed/
Flea Market Info
FREE Admission and Parking
The BumblePuppy Winter Flea Markets are in their third year. We have room for over 50 vendors at our market and are often completely full. Vendors are selling a variety of wares including antiques, collectibles, baked goods, new items, garage sale items, junk, repurposed objects, as well as direct sales vendors like Avon, Pampered Chef and more. Vendors change each month. If you’d like to sign up to be a vendor, please check out our vendor page.
Janel Bedor (920) 213-0927
621 Westhill Blvd
Appleton, WI 54914
Flea Market Vendors
Click here to signup for Flea Market Vendor Emails
You can pay by paypal. See the paypal payment link info on the bottom of the page at http://bumblepuppysales.com/services/flea-markets